Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

Summer Birthday Party

Pin It
My friend Dionne's husband asked if I would help him put together a party for his wife's 4o th birthday. The key here was and I quote "it doesn't matter what it costs "  Who says that?!!
I only have a few pics to share....enjoy!










We floated white hydrangeas and Ecuadorian roses in the pool. I made it in the shape of
a "40",  hard to tell at this angle!


Folded up  pockets with one layer of parchment to contain dip in the bottom. Easy, fun, and personalized for her!

.  

Bbq skewers (de-skewered!) in martini glasses made for easy mingling, easy eating. 



Lemon ice palette cleanser with more roses!



Bocconcini salad stuffed tomatoes on a  cucumber weave. 


  
There was so much more but I haven't mastered the ability to be a photographer while trying not to
have the kitchen go completely upside down in the midst of a party! 


Happy "B" Dionne

~ Janet

No comments: